A few words the editors of The Thinker’s Right would like to see removed from the language, and a few others that deserve to be heard a little more often.
Five Words To Retire
- Glorified term for cheating on your partner with many other people
- Open relationship
- Glorified term for having your partner’s permission to cheat on them with many other people
- Glorified term for being too chickenshit to commit to anybody
- Save your outrage for the times when it’s really needed. Otherwise, you’ll have none left for when the time comes.
- Partner (unless you’re LGBTQWERTY)
- apparently this word doesn’t belong to straight people anymore, so you better drop it if you don’t want to be a bigot. Just saying.
Five Words To Use More Often
- Oppression Olympics
- the term is both hilarious, and aptly describes the Left’s race to the bottom of the barrel
- Commies (when referring to young Lefties)
- Call a spade a spade.
- It’s what we have on our side that the Left doesn’t have on theirs, and it threatens them.
- Similarly, the Left don’t have one, choosing to have a State for a God. I’m not religious personally, but I love discussing the concept of God now that it’s become such a triggering topic to many.
- Ah fuck it, use it more often. If it pisses off the Left it’s fine with us.
-Senior Editor A.
Support The Thinker’s Right
Your donations help The Thinker’s Right bring you original, bold and thought-provoking independent commentary. Funds go towards covering operating costs and paying staff writers. If you value the work we do, please consider helping us do it. You can also subscribe to us on Patreon (see link in top menu)