For those who feel like using the midterm elections as a time to get good and wasted with friends, family and ideological foes, here’s a fun game you can play along while watching! (The Senior Editors of The Thinker’s Right will be cheering and booing opposite the crowd at an event hosted by a local group of Democratic supporters, and urge you to infiltrate Left-dominated spaces as well and provide quality opposition to their beliefs).
To make this an all-day event, start early in the morning while reading, watching and listening to coverage of the event from your favourite liberal tears media sources. Continue throughout the day until the live coverage begins.
- Take a sip every time a Democrat tries to use the ‘divided nation’ talking point
- Take a sip every time a Democrat tries to incite an emotional reaction without making reference to any facts or data; take a sip every time you see a Leftie getting excessively emotional
- Take a sip every time you see a twinkle in Beto O’Rourke’s eyes, or the light shines off his teeth; take a shot every time you think about like punching Beto O’Rourke. Chug an entire drink if he wins and becomes senator.
- Take a sip every time a Democrat is described firstly by their identity and not their past accomplishments or political careers
- Take a sip every time a Democrat lies about Donald Trump
- Take a sip every time a Democrat blames Donald Trump for ‘inciting violence’ or ‘tearing families apart’
- Take a sip every time the Democrats pass oppression off as a qualification
- Take a sip every time a registered Republican is suspended from Twitter for making a very inconsequential joke about the midterms for ‘interfering with elections’
- Take a sip every time the race to become Florida’s governor is called ‘racialized’ by the Left… since they’re too racist to not be able to see a fight between a black man and a white man as anything other than ‘racialized’
- Drink a whole bottle of champagne if you like how it turns out. Proceed to call in sick to work the next day.
-Senior Editors A. and S.
Support The Thinker’s Right
Your donations help The Thinker’s Right bring you original, bold and thought-provoking independent commentary. Funds go towards covering operating costs and paying staff writers. If you value the work we do, please consider helping us do it. You can also subscribe to us on Patreon (see link in top menu)